viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Luke Benward

Mas Cartas :


Tuesday, October 21, 2008
hey ya'll!!!!!! Sorry I haven't written in a while but between football and homework I have had barely enough time to sleep. lol. I had a blast playing football this year. We were not very good but it was my first year to play wide receiver. I was very nervous to play that, but I got the hang of it before the first game. I think the problem with our team was that we were literally the smallest team in the league, and weren't very fast, so unless we executed our assignments perfectly then we would get our butts handed to us. Although we did end the season with a bang!! We won 46 to 0, it was so exciting. I miss playing right now even though we lost a lot, i love to play football.
Anyway, now to Club Luke, the store is up and running so be sure to visit that. We have 2 sweet t-shirts in the store now but we will update it with more merchandise soon. Thank you if you logged on for the online chat. I loved talking to you guys. I can't wait for the next one. OK ATTENTION!!!!! I am going on tour with a show called
Ishine Live. It is a tour for us tweens ages 8 to 14, but everyone is really welcome. It is about finding your identity in that God made you just the way you are, and you don't have to change to fit the world's description of perfect, and that you're perfect in God's eyes. You can see the dates at myspace.com/ishinelive. If the tour comes close to your area, please come out to the sho. I would love to see you there and meet you. I promise to blog more now that football is over. Talk to you soon..

Luke

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario